• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Worst Customer Service I have Experienced

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep... in Australia so we get hammered on the price, plus now Adobe collect tax so the price goes up again then the bank takes it's fee because it's an OS company... Paypal would be good... oh, that's right, we don't get that option either.

So, I've now been on hold for 58 minutes... on the phone, just waiting until an adobe staff member comes out of their "awesome safe place" probably because they were "triggered" by the previous caller.

Great software, absolute shit company.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

As I understand that you had questions regarding the payment methods. We hope you were able to get those questions answered.

Feel free to update the thread if you have any more questions. Also, you may try our chat support for help: Contact Customer Care.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

As I understand that you had questions regarding the payment methods. We hope you were able to get those questions answered.

Feel free to update the thread if you have any more questions. Also, you may try our chat support for help: Contact Customer Care.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is the way Adobe deal with complaints on the forum... instead of keeping all the complaints together in their original form, you separate them out so it doesn't look so bad.

This answer is a innocuous response as it does and says nothing. "We're sorry you're dead, we hoped you enjoyed your stay, come again!"

Too big to care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It got broken out because your complaint was different than the original post dealing with customer service and Adobe Stock. That thread was marked complete, so they moved you to a new thread so someone could respond to your post. It's obvious you really aren't looking for a solution, just lodging a complaint on a publicly managed forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kstohlmeyer1  wrote

It's obvious you really aren't looking for a solution, just lodging a complaint on a publicly managed forum.

Interesting comment. This all started with trying to find a solution but support is so woeful one is forced to vent on the forum... A public forum set up for Adobe discussion... if you think lodging a complaint on a publicly managed forum is wrong then you've missed the point of a forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As mentioned above, the other two threads were branched out and sent to their respective spaces so that the product support could take care of them. The question for the other thread was regarding a different product, hence moved to the correct place.

Let me know if you have any questions around this.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, one of the worst I have experienced. Terrible! never in my dream that Adobe can be so unprofessional with customer services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry for the experience!

Could you please help us understand what issue are you facing? Is it regarding Billing or related to any particular Adobe product?

We would be needing more details to be able to assist you.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, one of the worst I have experienced. Terrible! never in my dream that Adobe can be so unprofessional with customer services.

When you used the chat, it's like you are speaking with a Robot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines