• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop work offline

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today i got a big shock. I tried to do my photoshop work offline not in the cloud but when i opened my photoshop i tried to open my photo's from bridge but i kept getting the message

"cannot find the photo" and yet i could still see it on the screen in bridge.   Is adobe taking our work when we are offline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you store your photo in the cloud, you should be able to access them from Bridge and PS. Where does Bridge say your photos are stored? Is your hard drive starting to corrupt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay here is what I do and perhaps I don't understand how it all works.  I save my images in the icloud drive on my computer.  If I want to open from the cloud drive I can do it from any other program I use.  If I try to open from bridge the option is not there to open from the icould drive on my computer.  I don't know why I can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find iCloud drive here:

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/

or

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/iCould Drive/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop (or any Adobe app) will work offline without an internet connection for a while. It has nothing to do with Bridge or accessing your files, unless as Chuck stated, you have files stored in the cloud. Even then, you should have a desktop folder synced to the cloud that you can access locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the following is the exact error message i get in photoshop"(could not complete your request because the file was not found.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, where was that file stored - in a directory on your hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines