• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right-aligned Hamburger Menu—can't get it to work

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get my menu that collapses into a hamburger at the breakpoint of 700px, to align to the right in the layout. In Muses' "Design" mode, it looks like that's what should happen. However, when I preview the design the hamburger goes to the center of the page. (Note: in the embedded screen captures below, I have blurred out our logo and address.)

Here's a screen capture from Muse in "Design" mode:

website01.jpg

Here's a screen capture from Muse in "Preview" mode:

website02.jpg

Here's what I'd like to achieve:

website03.jpg

Part of me suspects it's due to my "Site Properties"... there's no "Right align" as an option:

website04.jpg

I managed to accomplish what I have here by following the tutorial: https://www.creativemuse.co/how-to-create-an-accordion-menu-in-adobe-muse.html

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd hazard to guess this is an easy one that's staring me right in the face!!

Thanks in advance,

Kristine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Just PM me I can give you an email...keep file small just essentials...or use Dropbox or similar if you want For all to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kristine...it’s not in the site properties. That’s a global function. Could you just copy a version of a single page with just the menu as you like it. Upload a file for us to look at. It’s probably something very simple but difficult to determine without the file...it would just be quessing...good guesses but guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HMAM - sure, I'll give that a whirl, but can't quite see where to attach and upload a file. I've got everything zipped up and ready to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kgriba  schrieb

Hi HMAM - sure, I'll give that a whirl, but can't quite see where to attach and upload a file. I've got everything zipped up and ready to go.

You could follow these suggestions as well:

Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Could be shared here for all users or as PM, as you prefer. But easily you could delete the address and the name or replace it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fotoroeder - this is really painful. I MUCH preferred the old style Adobe community... here, I can't figure anything out. I think I have shared my .muse file via the Adobe CC control panel... I wish I could just upload a zipped archive... I can't even see where to add a docuemtns under my own profile... there's no upload button or anything. I'm about to cry... it's too hard... I used to post a lot but have been away from the fourms for awhile and f#@k it is WAY TOO whacky different and complicated. Long gone are the days when when could ask for help, clearly. Sorry for the rant... this is just really painful... it's too hard to get help. I thought Muse was supposed to be easier... I  might just go back to Dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, don´t give up . Are you on a Mac or PC? On mAc there´s a folder like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.26.28.png

Paste your copy in there. NOW click on the CC Icon in your top menu and navigate to here:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.28.22.png

If this is too wacky (I have to agree in this aspect, some items are really got worse, meant to make it better but are bad in User Experience), simply go by dropbox and share this link with us.

Hoping the best and best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.28.22.png

you should see something like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.37.20.png

As you may see, I created a folder in my Creative Cloud Files called Muse for forum. Clicking on this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.40.27.png

Choose your file shows this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.42.53.png

leads to this - by default set to be private, clicking it, provides a link, share this link.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 22.43.09.png

Pull nipple through the tab . Now jump and sing in reverse "Yellow Submarine", turn counter clockwise and knocking on heavens door .

Best Wishes,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe! You make me laugh

And you've taught me something new, too re the CC control panel! Thank-you!

I have been in contact with the other gentlemen on this thread, HMAM, and he has set me straight (I think and we'll see )

FYI, my mother was born in Stadtoldendorf and I spent a term on exchange in Pforzheim many years ago--loved it and had a great time!!

Danke und tschüssi!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just PM me I can give you an email...keep file small just essentials...or use Dropbox or similar if you want For all to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines