• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic mobile sync

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the new lightroom creative cloud. I download my photos and they upload to the cloud. I still want to occasionally edit some of these photos in lightroom classic. When I open lightroom classic it syncs the new albums as a new collection. It then downloads all of the photos from the cloud and puts the full size raw files on my hardrive. Is there a way to prevent this? I want to be able to edit a few of the photos in lightroom classic and have them on the cloud but I dont want all of the photos back on my computer. Can I prevent the downloads or at least restrict to them to being smart previews?

If I unsync one of the collections in lightroom classic to prevent the downloads it removes the collection/album from all of my devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this will work. Start the other way around.

* Put only the images you want to edit into a collection in LrClassic.

* Sync the collection.

* Start LrCC, wait for it to sync the images and albums down from the cloud.

* Import the originals into LrCC. LrCC will match up the original with the preview version it already knows about, then sync the original to the cloud.

I hope that helps.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would work for the files that i want to edit in classic. As soon as i put the remainder of the pics in an album in lr cc it will sink and download that album to classic the next time i open it. If i tell classic to not sync that folder it deletes it from the other platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines