• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE Organizer 2018 Tree View no longer working

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Tree View stopped showing properly, and now it looks just like the List View. I removed the Organizer Preference file but nothing changed regarding the Tree View. The main reason I like the Organizer is the Tree View, and now it's gone. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to change back to Tree view by pressing icon with a down turned arrow and four lines.

tvi.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I know how to change between Tree and List View. What I'm saying is that switching between the views didn't change the view.

I decided to uninstall PSE, and reinstall. It would not install. I had to call Adobe and spent over an hour on the phone (after being on hold for almost an hour) with a tech person who took control of my computer. I couldn't follow everything he did but after he had problems reinstalling PSE, he finally did so after installing Adobe Application Manager 10.0.

It's working now, but I have a major problem with the Pictures directory after using the Organizer, which I've asked about elsewhere in these forums.

I'm a new PSE user and am not amused with the Organizer!! (I have used Photoshop, version 1 through CS3)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize, I guess i misunderstood your question.

Anyway, glad you got it fixed, but sorry it was such a hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's quite alright. I probably didn't explain clearly enough. I appreciate your reply and the screen shot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines