• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow scrolling in Acrobat XI Pro

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several computers running Acrobat. I have two of them, both running Windows 7 Pro and Acrobat XI Pro, that are slow while scrolling through a 104 page document. Both computers have 16GB of ram and a 2GB graphics adapter one of them has an i5 processor and the other an i7. We have a laptop with 8GB of ram, no add on graphics adapter with an i7 and it screams through the same document. We have the same symptoms with other pdfs. We have tried different graphics adapters, changing the system configuration. Nothing make any difference. I need some help with this problem scrolling the wheel constantly and the pages slowly going by is counter productive. Help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Henryp,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, the Scroll in Acrobat 11 Pro  is slow, Is that correct?

Please check for the latest update for Acrobat Pro 11 from Help>Check for updates. You may also try to repair the installation file of Acrobat from Help>Repair installation.

For testing purpose, you may try to disable the Protected Mode from Preferences>Security(Enhanced).

Note: Enable the Protected mode back.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked for updates and found an update for Reader available. I did not install this. I checked and protected mode was already turned off. I then did a repair install and checked for updates after a reboot. It said no updates were available. The version is 11.0.22. There is no change in the scrolling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Henryp,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. If the issue is still persisting, please check in a different user account with full admin rights.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines