• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click and Drag for Leading and Tracking Not Working

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the character panel, the option to click on the leading and tracking to adjust without having to type in the box is not working properly. My coworker is experiencing the same issue with the new update for Photoshop CC. There is sometimes a glitch when trying to type in any of the boxes in the panel, and it will not allow me to put the number I want in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem, usually I can click and drag on the leading icon and it will adjust as I want it to but the last few weeks it's been just shooting up to a few thousand numbers by just barely dragging on that. Haven't been able to find a solution to it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. This is terrible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. In certain circumstances, I can't change the leading of text. If I type a number, it auto-completes a totally different number. If I click and drag, it inputs gigantic numbers or tiny decimals. If I click and try to delete, it will keep deleting an apparently infinite number. I haven't been able to determine what the right circumstances are to recreate this glitch. Tried restarting Photoshop, tried restarting the computer, keep having the glitch.

Photoshop CC 19.0

MacBook Pro, 2016

macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue too - totally infuriating. Even entering numbers manually isn't working. How are we supposed to work with this? It was fine until the 2018 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been documented as a bug and here are a few workaround ideas:

Photoshop CC 2018 - line spacing tool failoure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have released an update for Photoshop which is Photoshop CC (19.0.1). This update includes many (50+) bug fixes for the top customer reported issues in 19.0. To update Photoshop CC to 19.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop application next to Photoshop CC. Please check this link for more info: Photoshop CC 19.0.1 now available | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug seems to be removed now. However, tool is still not working as it supposed to be (like in previous versions of Photoshop).

https://youtu.be/diLPrMxNGDo

As you can see, when I adjust the line height now, Photoshop is not refreshing it in-flight. I have to wait a while after selecting specific value to see it on the screen. It was not an issue with previous version. Are you going to update it as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The bug was fixed, but the Character panel is STILL not working like it did with the previous version. The sliding and house scroll no longer for for point size, scaling, kerning and leading. THIS IS A HUGE productivity killer.

Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines