Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manually Straighten Pages

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a document that I need to create form fields on but when the page recognition starts and ends it does not correct the page alignment even though that option is selected in the OCR preferences.

Is there any way to manually straighten a page?

TIA.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello GRCJosh,

As per the description above, you want to straighten a PDF scanned page manually, Is that correct?

You may refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar scenario Straighten and Deskew PDF Pages in Acrobat XI  Link: http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/2013/06/straighten-and-deskew-pdf-pages-in-acrobat-xi/

How do I straighten scanned pages in Adobe Acrobat DC?  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2389129

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the instructions to have the page automatically de-skewed.  As I said the auto does not de-skew correctly, is there a manual way to de-skew?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're interested, I've developed a script that allows you to do it manually (but it's only possible to rotate the page in whole degrees, unfortunately): Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Deskew PDF Pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines