• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about model releases...

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several images of myself and my wife in our travels which I would like to submit to adobe stock. The model release requires a witness to sign. The shots were taken with only her and I and therefore no witnesses. It says neither the photographer nor the model may be the 'witness'. Is there any way to submit these?

I have searched on line for a way to contact them about this question, and can find no route to do so.

If anyone knows how to do this it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

H. J. Herrera

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

You can do one of two things...create a new printed release and have her sign it with a witness present or create an AdobeSign release from within the contributor portal so she can click to sign. No witness is required for these.

More information can be found here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody knows how to contact Adobe to ask about this??? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do one of two things...create a new printed release and have her sign it with a witness present or create an AdobeSign release from within the contributor portal so she can click to sign. No witness is required for these.

More information can be found here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines