• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any photshop experts help

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for help for the second time of asking on how to get the effect in the picture. The last time I nearly got there but just wasn't right.  any help really appreciated.photoshop.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

We can't see much of your image, but I did this using Smart Blur.

You have to play with the settings as a small change makes a big difference

A bit more going on this time.  I used Filter > Artistic > Cutout with sliders set to the right to get the areas of different tone.  Smart Blur was then able to get close to your wireframe look

BTW  You can copy and paste images directly into the thread.  Just copy to clipboard, and paste with Ctrl v as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give a link to the first discussion, so we don't waste your time (and ours) with repeated suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't see much of your image, but I did this using Smart Blur.

You have to play with the settings as a small change makes a big difference

A bit more going on this time.  I used Filter > Artistic > Cutout with sliders set to the right to get the areas of different tone.  Smart Blur was then able to get close to your wireframe look

BTW  You can copy and paste images directly into the thread.  Just copy to clipboard, and paste with Ctrl v as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would use Illustrator's image trace

2020-03-07_12-15-02.jpg

Expanding the trace will give you access to the individual paths , fills and strokes

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines