• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop non responsive when applying keyboard shortcuts

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest photoshop CC. I'm having an issue where I'm working in a document window and try and use some keyboard shortcuts and nothing happens.

I can  fix it by clicking on a different doc window and then back to my working doc and they'll apply when pressed again.

But I'm tired of having to do that. What can I do to get my shortcuts working reliably?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me also It seems like Phoroshop has lost system focus.  Clicking on Photoshop gives the window system focus so the keyboard keys are passed to Photoshop. I use Windows 10.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also use Windows 10.

wonder if there is a solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always a horror experience when I'm googling what's wrong with my Adobe products. Then, it's even more horrible knowing other people are experiencing the same thing. I've learned a lot of hotkeys like changing the image and canvas sizes in the most efficient way, but all of it doesn't matter since PS doesn't read these keys as fast as they used to.

I'm running Windows 10 as well. A weird fix is spamming the hotkeys until it finally happens... I even reinstalled all my products and closed any other program that may be overriding.

I really need a fix for this asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess there's not a solution? Is this the real support forum or is this an enthusiast related project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines