• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no spec mode?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when we can expect spec mode with XD? Am I missing it? I thought with the release today it would be in there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

An initial version of the "publish specs" feature (aka dev handoff specs) is slated for our next release in November.  That's just an early release -- we will continue to enhance it with new & improved functionality over the continuing monthly updates after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's it. I saw it in the sneaks from last year, so I knew it was coming. I just thought it would be in the 1.0 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An initial version of the "publish specs" feature (aka dev handoff specs) is slated for our next release in November.  That's just an early release -- we will continue to enhance it with new & improved functionality over the continuing monthly updates after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks PeterFlynn​. Where you say "slated for our next release in November", do you mean that the release version of XD will still be on a monthly release cycle? So, if you indeed ship an early version of this feature in November, it will appear as an update to the release version? Or is there still some beta track I'd need to be on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - we intend to release a version on the same regular cadence you've seen in the beta. You won't need to join any beta to see these new features, as they'll be available for you in the Creative Cloud.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We’re pleased to announce that our Design Specs feature is now available as a Beta in our November release. You can read more about it :Feature summary | October and November 2017 releases of Adobe XD

This is only a start and we are working on enhancing Design Specs.

We’re looking for your feedback on the feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines