• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have a clean plane track in Mocha however when I apply it to Comp in after effects it goes all over the place, At my wits end!

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE Comp.pngMocha Track.png

I am at my wits end. I just need to do a simple screen replacement. I've watched several tutorials on the process. My track within Mocha works fine. However when I applying the tracking data to my comp in after effects I just end up with the wonky track you can see in the example video I have uploaded. If anybody has experienced this and can provide me with a solution of how to fix it I would thank you from pulling the last of the 10 remaining hairs I have on my head. 8 Hours of messing around with and I don't seem to be getting anywhere!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual solid info nobody can tell you much. A lot of tracking issues come down to resolution and framerate mismatches, but you really haven't told us anything useful.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when you paste the mocha data, make sure you are on the first frame of the composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines