Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Star Ratings to a Shared Collection

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way that I could share the link to a collection in Lightroom CC from Lightroom Classic CC and enable some type of "star rating"? I want to share a set of photos with a group of friends to view and star them accordingly. The only workaround we have at the moment is to leave their rating 1-5 in the comment section. Is it possible that there is an add-on/plug-in/extension to make this possible?

I know that I can change the ratings in the Lightroom CC app on my iPhone, but that's not what I am looking to so. I'm trying to see if there is a way to leave a star rating in the shared link that can be e-mailed.

Thank you,

Leo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can use likes or comments, but setting star ratings is something that is only available to the account owner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply! I know that those are the only options currently. Is there a method to add some type of add-on/plug-in/extension to make it happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this wasn't possible in LR classic so i don't see it coming to LR CC or classic anytime soon....

i would love to have star ratings as well as options for low res image download and an option for the viewer to sort images (by rating,..)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines