• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 and Text Styles Question

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a group of friends who either photoshop cs and/or Photoshop cc.  I want to send them a photoshop file with text style I made. Do I have to send the style file separately or can it be embedded in the photoshop file? They need to be able to edit the file using the text style I used to create the original file.

Thanks in advance for your time
Kimberly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send them a .psd file of some sample text with the style applied. They can move the styles from that document to another by simply dragging that layer over. Some scaling adjustments may need to be made depending on the size of their font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer however I still not sure the best way to give the other person the style file for the person to use. I know I can give them the style file I created separately and they can upload it to their Photoshop software however I thought their might be a way to send it all together. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create a layer style file for Photoshop by saving the style

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines