• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UGGGGGGGGH [Forum is not user friendly]

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have NEVER experienced such a user_Unfriendly Forum in the 15 years I have been using the internet and forums.   This is like pulling teeth from a chicken!!! The creators should look through other forums and check out how user friendly they are and redevelop this whole complicated system in place now!!!

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rents the forum software from Jive

Jive Forum Getting Started https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7042

-and Forum Help https://forums.adobe.com/community/forumhelp

User Manual for the Adobe Community (the forums) https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4714

-or http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jive/7.0/community_user/index.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your quick response it is appreciated.  But these just seemed to add to the confusion lol A user friendly site shouldn't need so many help options. I have seen numerous Jive systems before and they do offer much easier formats.

haair pulling.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the frustration, bernies25988662.

Could you provide a couple of examples of what you are trying to do, and what you are expecting (vs. what you see/experience here today)?

My guess based on your feedback so far is that there are many things that do not seem user friendly to you, but giving us some specific examples would help us to make meaningful changes for you and other community members.

Best regards,

- Carey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I posted a question a couple of hours ago and can't even find where it is and how to see if I've received any responses. Trying to work and need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it. Still no help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahvia,

Would you mind providing more details about the issue? We'd certainly follow up.

Thanks

Raj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

User friendly is an unending cycle.  The more "user friendly" things get the more "friendly users" show up complaining it's not "friendly" enough.  So you make it even more "user friendly" which in turn brings in still even "friendlier" users who find thing less "friendly" then necessary....and the cycle continues.   My opinion is that things are way too "user friendly" & the end result is that the world just keeps getting "friendlier".    Please consider making the forums LESS "user friendly".   And let's stop using the word "user" as a euphemism for....

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gutter-Fish....the name says it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to resolve my issue. Thank you so much for following up, Raj. I do appreciated it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DITTO! AGREE! AMEN! I will be shutting off my Adobe Account. It's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines