• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable Lightroom Mobile not available on devices

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded to the latest LRM and LR CC 2017. I can view my Collections on both iOS devices (iPad Pro and iPhone 8 Plus) but when I click on the three little dots (...) the option to Enable Offline Editing is not present for any of my Collections. I am on the same WiFe network. Have logged off and on my LRM App. Any other thoughts why this is not present any longer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My note was not clear...I have the latest LRM on my iPad Pro. The problem is that I cannot enable FOR EDITING LRM Collections. It is not offered where normally I can find it. I cannot find anything online to suggest that this has changed with the most recent update. I also deleted and reinstalled LRM with the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using LR Classic CC on a MacBookPro.

I cannot work on my iPad offline to edit. My photos sync.

If I try to create a New Collection I do NOT have a check box available to Sync w LR Mobile. There is a box checked to sync with LR CC 2017. Why is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines