• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export stopped working

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Export PDF to convert several PDFs into Word Documents. Today after 5 attempts to upload and five error messages "Upload Failure", I still have no converted document. Anyone else having problems with the Export service? I use a PC with Windows 10 OS. My Adobe Reader plan is Adobe Export PDF.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Are you using the interface built into the free Adobe Reader, or are you uploading directly? If it's Reader, then try to upload to the service: http://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf - does that work? In my experience, uploading directly is a lot more reliable than using Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the interface built into the free Adobe Reader, or are you uploading directly? If it's Reader, then try to upload to the service: http://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf - does that work? In my experience, uploading directly is a lot more reliable than using Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Karl,

Thanks very much , you saved precious time of my day!

It works now...and it works much better straight from cloud acrobat than acrobat reader.

Best regards,

Marinaldo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

1.Please let us know the Reader version from Help > About Acrobat reader DC. Update to latest version from Help > Check for Updates

2. Are you experiencing this for a particular file ? Please share the file if issue is file specific.

Please check if you are able to successfully export from online service: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Kindly share a snapshot of the error message you observe?

Regards,

Poorvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have successfully been utilising the convert to excel function for quite some time. Now it has stopped working with error message:

The file has not been processed.

An error has occurred which sopped

the processing of the PDF.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines