Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems loading Kylet Webster Brushes

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am a creative cloud member. I have problems loading/downloading the Kylet Webster brush-pack for adobe photoshop, wich I understand is available for creative cloud members?

I try following the userguide at adobe.com but i canĀ“t figure it out. Please help!

xxx Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Hi Maria are you using CC2018? If so, what do you see when you click on get more brushes in the brushes panel?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria are you using CC2018? If so, what do you see when you click on get more brushes in the brushes panel?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Where are the brushes that are in your screenshot? The "Round Blunt Medium Stiff" and others? I have a few of the Kyle packs loaded but can't find these specifically.

Thanks,

Tal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines