• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Region issue in buying Photography plan

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing issue of unavailability of Photography plan due to regional issue, moreover I am a student and I can afford individual plan worth 9.99$ / month, Help needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I saw the list, Pakistan is not eligible in this list, moreover I visited the authorized dealers website in my region, again disappointed. it seems like its impossible to use adobe in a legal way here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you contact an authorised Adobe agent in Pakistan they should be able to sell you a single business licence for Photoshop-this is different to the plans offered on the Adobe website as it really is intended for business purposes and teams. Unfortunately, there is no Photographic Plan available and this will mean a higher monthly subscription. In the UK a single licence for Photoshop for Teams is £25/month

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually that's a problem, I am a student and I cannot afford such a heavy Subscription amount, I thought there would be some solution but its look like I have to forget about using Adobe Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zain, I'm also from Pakistan. I want to use adobe products legally. Did you find any solution? Please share with me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines