• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration was not successful. Contacting you as requested!

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe - I am getting this generic message that is well documented.  It asks me to contact the support team.  It doesnt say how to do so - I guess this might be thr right place?

What information do you need?

regards,

Gus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help offered by Adobe (as suggested)?? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gus, at what stage does the migration fail?

Does the initial scan complete and does that indicate any problems which may need fixing or do you click migrate anyway?

What computer and OS are you using and what is the size of your catalog+image files?

Do you have sufficient internal disk space to enable copying of all files? This is the temporary storage needed until everything is in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello.  I've had the same error twice now.  I try to migrate my Lightroom CC Classic catalog and after a day of it doing it's thing, I get the generic response that it failed and to contact Adobe.  It did seem to got through all of the steps correctly, but I couldn't monitor the computer the whole time as it was about 1.5 TB of data.  My catalog was optimized prior to trying to make the move.  I like the idea to have my photos available on all of my devices, but this has been frustrating.  I forgot to mention that I've tried it twice.  There may be an issue of sufficient disk space on my Mac, I have about 500 GB available, but I have Lightroom CC pointing to an external drive and my photos are also stored on an external drive.  That drive has 1.9 TB available.  Can anybody help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines