• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flash player 27.0.0.183 on windows 7 32 bit has no controls (start/pause/stop)

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The symbols  for start/pause/stop are not visible. I do not know whether this is a flash player problem or something else. There is nothing wrong with running the flash player on streaming video on IE11 and there is no problem with the sound. Moving the mouse along to the right there comes a point when the vertical line for volume shows up. The flash player on other browsers like chrome, opera or firefox  are all complete with their controls. IE11 however fails to be up their standard. How can this e corrected, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without being able to look at it, it's hard to say why it's not displaying the controls on IE.  Since Flash Player itself doesn't provide controls, it's most likely some subtle layout bug in the content itself.

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need a link to the problem content.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines