• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS - Increase build number

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I wanted to submit an update to the App Store.

Unfortunately I had a missing Info.plist key so it got rejected after uploading via Application Loader.

After retrying, I got the message that the current build number is already uploaded:

ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version '1.5.6' for train '1.5.6'" at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAsset

Now, obviously I need to increase the build number to upload a new binary. Can you tell me how to do that?

I don't want to create a new version every time my app gets rejected...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Not the exact answer to your question, and have never tried this myself, but from this document it looks like you just need a new version number, not a new build number.

Replacing Your App with a New Version

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not the exact answer to your question, and have never tried this myself, but from this document it looks like you just need a new version number, not a new build number.

Replacing Your App with a New Version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines