• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again.

Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installed eBook and authorized on Adobe Digital Edition and was able to read eBook earlier.

Due to some issue I had to reinstall the eBook. Now I am unable to read eBook it is asking for Authorization and when I input my Adobe ID and pass it gives message 'The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open .Try again'.

I have wasted whole day trying fixing but it does not work, i wasted my money for purchasing eBook that works on Adobe Digital Edition which only adds complexity and wasting peoples time.

Is there anyone who can help answering how can I fix vendor account not associated message issue, while i am entering correct Adobe ID and pass.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this (it worked for me):

1) In ADEditions, go to Help --> Erase Authorization

2) In ADEditions, go to Help --> Authorize [using Adobe ID]

3) Select Book(s) --> right click --> Remove from Library

4) Re-add book(s) (in case that you have an .acsm file with a link, open this file with ADEditions)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines