• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't enter in my Adobe account

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few months ago, I tried to change my Email address in my Adobe account. Since then I can't enter in my account.

I chatted with someone from Adobe and he told me that any account existed with my address. But I still use my Adobe ID to buy and to borrow books, and when I look in the ID info section of my DAE, I see my ID (which is not suppose to exist!). I don't know what to do, the chat guy didn't want to help me further. I have a lots of books that I bought with this ID, so I don't want to create a new account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je me rend compte que le forum est français, voici la même question en français!

Il y quelques mois, j'ai tenté de changer l'adresse courriel qui était dans mon compte Adobe. Depuis, je n'arrive plus à y entrer. J'ai contacté un technicien d'Adobe au moyen du chat, mais il m'a répondu qu'aucun comte n’existait avec mon ID. Pourtant j'arrive à emprunter et à acheter des livres avec cet ID et je vois très bien quand je clique sur "Info sur l'autorisation" dans Digital Adobe edition. j'ai besoin de pouvoir accéder à mon comte si je change d'ordinateur pour télécharger mes livres. Je ne veux pas créer un nouvel ID parce que je ne veux pas perdre tous les livres que j'ai déjà acheté.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created a new Adobe account (it was possible to create a new one because my account was no longer existing) with the same Email and I've been able to open my books again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines