• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 share

Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new Photoshop CC 2018 there are a share function, but how does it work? I've tried to share images on Instagram but when I have done everything the "Send" button wont work, How do I share on Instagram??

Best regards

Best regards: Micke Seise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Help | Quickly share your creations

Read this.It might help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your mileage may vary depending one your OS and what you use.  On Windows menu File>Share or the icon it Photoshop top right corner show pop-up a share selector.  On Windows I see eight possible selections

Facebook: This seem to work but I doe nor actually use my facebook account.

Feedback Hub: This open Microsoft Feedback hub and the Photoshop document is included:

Lightroom Photo: Lightroon is not on my system this fails.

Mail: This wants to open Microsoft Mails not my mail application.  So I use my Photoshop email script.

Cortana:  Seems to want to setup a cortana reminder withe the document image. I do not use cortana.

OneNote: OneNote open ant there is some soe of meaasge to select a section ant then try share again. I doe not use OneNote seems to come with Windows.

Skype: Start up Skype with document displayed in Skype.  Skype is installed by Windows 10. I do not use Skype.

Twitter: Open  a Welcome to Twitter dialog that lets you sign up for an account or sign in.  I do not use Twitter

If Mail started the correct application it would be better. If Windows File explorer can start the correct email application why can't Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Facebook and it worked, and I got the Instagram App from Windows store but it won't work to share photos on Instagram.

Best regards: Micke Seise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instagram, my understanding, has only allowed users to create new posts using the official Instagram app on your mobile device. There are some options for posting images from a desktop using third-party apps, but none are officially supported. Using them runs the risk of being "shadow banned" which stops your posts from showing up in hashtag or location searches for a period of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines