• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 export with audio results in audio slowed down

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a little educational activity where when you hit a frame, the name of an animal plays.

Everything is working fine, EXCEPT that the audio files in the export are quite different from the audio files I imported into the project. When animate converts the audio files, it's slowing them down, so it sounds like I have a severe head cold.

For example, the file I input to Animate is 1.25 seconds long, but the file that is exported is 1.45 seconds long.

Has anyone else noticed this, and have any ideas about how to prevent it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

open your sound in audition and then export with 44.1 sample rate and a power of 2 kbps bitrate (8-128).  you can actually use sounds outside those limits but start there and see if that solves your problem and is satisfactory.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you aren't doing anything silly like importing 48 kHz audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your sound in audition and then export with 44.1 sample rate and a power of 2 kbps bitrate (8-128).  you can actually use sounds outside those limits but start there and see if that solves your problem and is satisfactory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help without the snark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition ought to have an anti-snark setting. You set it to "you're not doing 48k are you?" and it outputs 44.1 kHz.

Incidentally, I don't believe the powers of 2 part of the data rate with MP3.YouTube upload requirements are 320 kbps, and Animate only does up to e160 kbps. When it comes to video I always export audio set to Raw, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz, and use other programs to give me 320 kbps AAC. At least in the case of YouTube.

For web swf I use something based on requirements, and that can often be 96 kbps, another non-power of 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines