• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective Crop Question.

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, So when I use the perspective crop, as I am increasing or decreasing the area I want to crop, the little W:  and H: read out on the grid shows the width and height in inches(in.)  I want it to show in px.  How do I do this.  (I am not talking about putting specific numbers in the boxes at the top).  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change the perspective of the crop to be a rectangle with 90 degree corners. I use it for squaring up a picture of a bill I take that I need to emails to someone. When I hand hold my camera it is never perfectly square and parallel with the bill on the floor or wall there is some perspective I want to remove.

Here is an extreme example. of removing perspective.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

View >Show ruler. Then right click on the ruler to select the units. The on screen units will match the ruler

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines