• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could you create an iOS Abode Animate app please? You have photoshop and illustrator. This is next!

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Adobe Animate CC - General .]

Honestly I don’t understand why this hasn’t been created yet. There is a couple animation apps that are actually good. But Animate would wipe the floor with them if they stepped in. It’s 2017, time to go mobile. I have the newest iPad Pro 12.9 and I’m positive it could handle the computer power to work properly. This ipad is amazing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

It also would be worth asking to be on the Animate prerelease, so that if they do investigate that you would be able to give feedback on the tool:

Mohanaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a request

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also would be worth asking to be on the Animate prerelease, so that if they do investigate that you would be able to give feedback on the tool:

Mohanaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I am looking forward animate cc app iPad.  
another Animation apps are not enought for professional Animation in this endustry...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines