• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

migrated, synced and uploaded to cloud

Contributor ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so now i have everything up in the cloud, can i now delete the copies LR CC made during the migration and set my local storage to where i want it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

never mind.....

looks like the external HD has to remain connected, the prefs set to internal and LR CC starts to move things over at restart.....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i changed the local storage to my internal HD and restarted LR CC....on startup it checked through all my images and now tells me "unable to move the files" obviously because i don't have the local storage for it....

and it gives me the option to

"forget the (external) HD" where all the copies were made to during migration.....

postpone for a week

resume later

try again

my gut feeling is to "forget the HD"? since all files are now in the cloud anyway (and i do have another local backup) and this is the way forward from here anyway.....import to LR CC, upload to cloud, store locally up to the % i set in prefs....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

never mind.....

looks like the external HD has to remain connected, the prefs set to internal and LR CC starts to move things over at restart.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines