• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR no muestra todas las fotos de la fototeca

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Descargue la ultima version de Lightroom. Tengo un Macbook Pro con OS X El Capitan.

Al intentar importar las fotos, LR me muestra las fotos que hay en la fototeca, sin embargo en ella no aparecen las ultimas fotos que tome con mi cámara Olympus OMD-EM5 II en formato RAW. Solo aparecen las tomadas con otros dispositivos (Iphone, GoPro).

Como resultado no puedo importar las fotos que tome con mi cámara en formato RAW porque simplemente LR no las muestra dentro de lo que es la fototeca (al abrir el programa FOTOS estas aparecen sin ningún problema).

Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida.

Gracias!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the version NUMBER of your Lightroom, and not that it is the latest version. Go the Help->System Info and tell us what version NUMBER of Lightroom is shown there.

however she does not display the latest photos taken with my camera Olympus OMD - EM5 II in RAW format.

What do you see when you try to import from the camera? Show us a screen capture if the Import dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System Info:

Versión de Lightroom: CC 2015.8 [ 1099473 ]

Licencia: Creative Cloud

Sistema operativo: Mac OS 10

Versión: 10.11 [6]

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-27 a las 5.37.28 p.m..png

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-27 a las 5.47.41 p.m..png

As you can see, there are several missing photos that are shown in Fotos but not in the LR import section

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't see that. I don't recognize the software used in the 2nd screen capture. In the Lightroom screen capture, you are showing that you want to import from folder Imagenes, but the 2nd screen capture does not seem to show folder Imagenes (or if that is what is being shown in the 2nd folder, please show a screen capture that clearly illustrates the folder name).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second screen, is the Fotos app that comes with the Mac. That program use a library to save the photos, which are store in the folder Images (the one you can see in the LR import section). The thing is that LR does not show me all the photos that are store in that folder, it skip the last photos, even the ones that i have taken with my own iphone (and my mirrorless camera also).

Here, there's a screenshot of the Finder showing the location of that library, same location from which I'm trying to import de photos.Captura de pantalla 2017-03-28 a las 1.36.59 p.m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show me in Finder the photos that are missing from the Lightroom import screen.

What happens if you change the sort order in the Import dialog (or scroll up in the Import dialog box), do you find the missing photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try changing the sort order, but did not show any new photo.

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-28 a las 3.20.21 p.m..png

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-28 a las 3.23.58 p.m..png

On the right column are the "missing" photos . I can see them with the Fotos App but not through Lightroom for some reason.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see, there are Jpeg and ORF files. Both missing in LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not seeing the connection.

In Lightroom, you are trying to import from folder Imagenes. I'm still waiting to see folder Imagenes, and subfolders with photos in them, as seen in Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. In folder Imagenes there's the library that use the Fotos App. In order to see the content through Finder, you have to right click on it and select Show content of the package.

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-28 a las 5.11.17 p.m..png

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-28 a las 3.20.21 p.m..png

2. The left column is the Content of the package. Inside, several folders that use de app Fotos to display de images. If you go through Masters you can find the photos store in the library.

Unfortunately I don't know how to access through LR to this section.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I have to apologize, I am not a Mac person and so I didn't understand what you were showing me. At this point, I think my lack of knowledge of Mac computers and lack of knowledge of the Photos application means I can't help further, but I'm sure someone who knows Macs can jump in and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Actually at this point I'm about to throw my mac through the window.

Thanks anyway for the patience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem!....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines