• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resize output settings for web pages?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I believe) When creating webpages in the past I would go to Web/Output Settings/Quality to increase of decrease the size of image that is viewed when clicking on an index photo. Now using the slider does not have any effect on the size of the photos. I updated the app. What am I missing here? Thank you, Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

That screenshot shows Lightroom Classic (adobe renamed everything just recently just to confuse everyone). Whether you get a size slider depends on what gallery type you select in Layout style. I only get the size slider in the classic gallery option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC has no controls for the quality of jpeg exports and has no dedicated web module. You are probably working in Lightroom Classic and not CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me Jao. I am using CC and not Classic. When I have created a webpage in the past and view it in a browser I get an index of thumbnails. Clicking on one of the thumbnails creates a larger view. I believe I was able to adjust the size of the larger view in the output settings under Web. Is there another way?  I have a screen shot of my settings. Thank you again!Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 4.55.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screenshot shows Lightroom Classic (adobe renamed everything just recently just to confuse everyone). Whether you get a size slider depends on what gallery type you select in Layout style. I only get the size slider in the classic gallery option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again Jao. I started to use a Grid Gallery and go the results I wanted.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines