• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handling topic display within a topic

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2008 Dec 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a WebHelp project, and I have a topic where I want to discuss some GUI features, but I don't want to use pop-ups or links to other topics. I have a two-column table (all lines hidden) where the left colum contains an image where I would like to add image maps and have those mapped topics display in the right column. Is this feasible? If so, how do I do this? I've done this for Microsoft HTML projects, but I don't know how to control such behavior in WebHelp. Maybe I need to create a custom window? Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
How about an image on the left with just one area marked by way of highlighting and then on the right a dropdown so that more gets displayed if clicked?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp