• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Renew with a second holder, immediate help.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I don't own the Creative Cloud, but I'm on my girlfriend's account, borrowing her software. If i'm not mistaken we are aloud to use the Creative Cloud with one other person, am I right? My girlfriend renewed her subscription a couple days ago, and when I went to go on click on an app, It asked me to renew mine, but it's already been renewed. There's a small box that opens once this happens, but it doesn't load fully, i don't know if it's a technical glitch with Adobe, but I click X, and it brings me to the official Adobe page, but I don't got an option how to renew.

Don't want to sound like an idiot, but I never have tampered with Adobe Creative Cloud, and I need some help quick...

Thank You...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

hi,

your girlfriend is violating her terms of service by allowing someone else (you) to use her creative cloud programs.

if your gf can open her cc programs, all's well.  if she cannot, what does she see when she tries to open one?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

your girlfriend is violating her terms of service by allowing someone else (you) to use her creative cloud programs.

if your gf can open her cc programs, all's well.  if she cannot, what does she see when she tries to open one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines