Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

one license for mac and windows?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I would like to buy adobe package with all applications for individual user. I know that this package can be installed on two computers. Is it possible to install on a computer running Windows10 and on a second computer running macOS? The question concerns one and the same license.

Witam

Chciałbym kupić pakiet adobe z wszystkimi aplikacjami dla użytkownika indywidualnego. wiem że pakiet ten można zainstalować na dwóch komputerach. Czy jest możliwość zainstalowania na komputerze z systemem Windows10 i na drugim komputerze z systemem macOS? Pytanie dotyczy jednej i tej samej licencji.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

hi,

and yes!

you can install on both mac and windows computer with one subscription.  i have my creative cloud programs installed on two win 10 computers and one mac 10.12 computer.  (you can install on an unlimited number of computers with one subscription, but you can only sign-in on, at most, two computers at any one time.)

[moved from Creative Suites to Adobe Creative Cloud]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

and yes!

you can install on both mac and windows computer with one subscription.  i have my creative cloud programs installed on two win 10 computers and one mac 10.12 computer.  (you can install on an unlimited number of computers with one subscription, but you can only sign-in on, at most, two computers at any one time.)

[moved from Creative Suites to Adobe Creative Cloud]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can. I am able to log into Creative Cloud with my Adobe ID, on Mac and Windows 10, and install and run applications on both.

There are restrictions on whether you can run programs at the same time, so if you see a message about being logged in on another computer, just logout from the one that you're not using.

I seem not to have had to do that though, but then my case is slightly different, in that I am running Mac and Windows 10 on my Mac at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines