• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD on desktop without other programs?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use XD on a different computer than the other Adobe CC products? My work computer doesn't have windows 10, my home computer does. Will I be able to use XD on my home computer without the other programs installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get the release version of XD you would need a CC subscription of some type. If you have the free subscription you can download a trial of XD that would last 7 days. You could also subscribe to XD as a single app for $9.99 per month. Here's the different plan types:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you already are a subscriber at work, and you sign in under the same Adobe ID at home, you can use XD and any other app you are subscribed to.

The rules about how many computers you can install to are described here:

On how many computers can I use my Creative Cloud subscription?

As it says on that page, the short version is:

"Your individual Creative Cloud license lets you install your apps on more than one computer, activate (sign-in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time."

That would mean you can remain signed in on your work and home computers, but if you're at home using XD, nobody can be using CC apps on your work computer at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you could help. I recently downloaded the the all apps subscription & it seems that every app is working but th XD app. I notice when I did some reseach that I needed to update my Windows 10, which I did.

But it is still saying "app can not be started". I just don't even know anymore what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines