New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am opening one of my pdfs I get an error:

"Unable to open [document name]
Errors were encountered in this item
file:///[path to the document].epub"

From what I've seen from the forums it's a pretty popular error and there is absolutely no functioning and proper solution to that. Has anything changed? Can anyone provide a good solution to the problem?
I can open two of my pdfs, but other two get that error. On the other side I can open all of my pdfs just fine on the other computer, where I am using the same version of Digital Editions. So what is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moi aussi, et on me dit qu'il y a un probleme, que windows cherche la solution, mais je n'ai jamais de reponse, et ca dure depuis quelques semaines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there really won't be any answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Adobe, for this magnificent support that you are providing.
I have absolutely no problem with replacing all of your products with those of your competitors and I will do so shortly.
Please, be sure, that I won't use your products, that you obviously fail to deliver fully working and you also don't bother to even reply on your support page when there is a problem.

Thank you, once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To all guys that have the same problem: click on "Me too" just below the original question!
If nobody rises the counter the question remains of no interest!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines