• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP Photoshop 7.0 installation after Laptop upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently ran low on my HP Laptop memory and Photoshop stopped working correctly. Upgraded my memory on the Laptop to way more than I'll ever expect to need and then uninstalled and then reinstalled using my original CD. Everything looked like it went smoothly but the desktop ICON looked plain and different. Wouldn't load the program, said it couldn't find it. Tried loading through the program menu. Same thing. Uninstalled it and after restarting my computer tried installing it again. Same problem. HELP!!!!  I really need this program for my business but don't need a fancy version of it, just need to be able to use this one that I paid good money for when it was new.

I am using Windows 10 which I upgraded to about a year ago. It's been running normally until now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check this thread if anything helps:

Photoshop ver. 7.0 on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines