• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Label

Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you see the colour label of a photo in the new lightroom cc? I have used color labels for certain category information and cannot see it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Color labels aren't available in the new Lightroom CC app, but you can put in a feature request at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

If you've migrated your catalog, color labels become keywords. If you're just viewed synced, they're not currently accessible in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color labels aren't available in the new Lightroom CC app, but you can put in a feature request at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

If you've migrated your catalog, color labels become keywords. If you're just viewed synced, they're not currently accessible in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well thanks for the answer but really disappointing.I added thousands of photos (other than those in Synced Catalogs) and now I cannot differentiate them other than by the standard filters provided! I will put in a request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue so I have created a feature request for this :

Add colour label support to the Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines