• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seperate Lip sync option?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m doing some kind of a “News“ project using animation characters. Imagine 2 characters talking to eachother in the scene(voice acting recorded from seperate people via internet, for example, 2 people talked through skype for the voice acting). Me and my friend has their own individual characters in the scene and I’m trying to record the voice seperately(Voice recorded for Character-A from Person-A & Character-B from Person-B). Currently, I’m doing the “slow-life work” just by cutting the voices that were recorded and put them for each characters(Apparently, it‘s quite a long work)

What’s the correct, easiest, proper or fastest way to do it? If there isn’t any other way, then it’s okay. I’ll just head-on and do it with my current work style.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KentHero,

How's it going with your project. If you haven't done so yet, check out Timeline > Compute Lip Sync from Scene Audio. Does that do what you need to get started?

More info here: Adobe Character Animator Help | Control puppets using behaviors

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines