• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For the 200th time... What about my 10K fw.png files?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to go for the attention-getter... But has ANYbody yet figured out how to either "batch save" fw.png's to psd's or be able to open fw.png's some way else?

I know I'm not the only one and I know I'm going to have to give up Fireworks soon as I'm planning to move to Windows 10 from 7. I'm just so surprised that somebody somewhere has not been able to deal with this? Or is it just me?

Thanks to anyone at all with insight on this...

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Did you find any alternative? I have the same scenario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Here are some batch convert commands - copy the folder to your Fireworks commands folder. No warranty comes with these but they work pretty well for the most part.

FYI, Fireworks works perfectly fine on Windows 10, I use it on a daily basis without any issues.

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines