• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A question about pressure.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been looking for a solution for a while now but cant find the answer.

I'm using the brush tool to draw, and the pressure option is very sensitive so it goes from a very thin line to a really thick one so the drawing strokes arent consistent. How can I fix this? Is there a way to change settings so that the minimum and the maximum width of the brush stroke are reduced?

I hope my question makes sense.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Yeah you can do that but you wouldn't do it in Animate. If you have a Wacom device you would go to Settings on a Mac or Control Panels if you have a PC and change the tip feel which you can see via the screen cap below. Your settings might look different depending on your device but it's probably similar. If you do not have a Wacom device and it's a Surface or Tablet PC I'm not sure but I imagine it's still in Control Panels.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.25.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah you can do that but you wouldn't do it in Animate. If you have a Wacom device you would go to Settings on a Mac or Control Panels if you have a PC and change the tip feel which you can see via the screen cap below. Your settings might look different depending on your device but it's probably similar. If you do not have a Wacom device and it's a Surface or Tablet PC I'm not sure but I imagine it's still in Control Panels.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.25.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines