• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing a presentation to 1 file

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2008 Nov 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been shown in training how to publish presenter to 1 file but cant seem to do it on my own? Im sure there is a way to mininmise the amount of files created when publishing?

Or am I getting confused with captivate?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate will publish to a single executable.
Presenter will publish to single PDF viewable only by the yet to be realeased version of Acrobat reader 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2008 Nov 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 has been released at:
http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/

That being said, Jon is correct - Presenter will publish using multiple files, most of which are called by launching index.htm, AICC.htm or SCORM.htm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am asking the same question - I hope one of us gets an answer (not pdf, I need the swf).

I love the output of presenter in other ways though, much more 'sensible' to leave it as vectors and text than what Captivate does which is convert the whole lot into bmps (meaning even if you have a nice hefty cp project file you can't edit the slides in it, silly program). Annnd I've rambled on too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources