• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync button?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just imported 600 images from a portrait shoot to the new Lightroom CC and looking for the batch edit sync function. Please tell me it exists?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

It's version 1.0 ... it's not yet available.

See here for a detailed comparison: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's version 1.0 ... it's not yet available.

See here for a detailed comparison: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU so much!  I have been looking for a sync button for about an hour now.  I hate that there is not one.  I guess I will have to stick to the old work flow for now.  Thanks again for the info!!

stac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about Lightroom Classic CC as being the "old" workflow, I think you've got a misconception. The new Lightroom CC isn't considered to be a replacement. It isn't the new and upcoming Lightroom. It is a different Lightroom going in a different direction aimed at a different market. Lightroom Classic CC and the new Lightroom CC are both being completely supported and being developed. You should choose which one you use based on what you really need to do and which program will help you accomplish your goals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love it every time you make that point.

Yes - Lr Classic AND Lr CC can both be used on the same batch of files.

That requires detailed attention and will, in most cases, eventually end up with confusion and a mess.

I agree 100% that one or the other be chosen for a specific batch of files.

I use Bridge | Camera Raw | Photoshop, opposed to Lr Classic, so there is no chance of mixing up my local files with my Lr CC sync ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines