• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new installation file for photoshop CS6 I bought

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem, my old mac died few days ago and I have to reinstall photoshop CS6 I bought in 2013 in CD. Now my new mac has no cd player at all.

Is it possible to ask for an installation file for my licence (I registered my serial number in my account)? Because I can't use the cd I have.

Thank you SO much!

'nice day

simona

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much, Mylenium! I downloaded the file but when I tried to start the installation a window said there is an "initialization error" and maybe it is because of a file not found. It said to download "Adobe Support Advisor", but in the suggested link there is no "adobe Support Advisor"...

if you can help me again I thank you a lot..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ops! I found this suggestion and it seems that it works! thank you again :))

(I have MacOS sierra...)

"Right-click (or Control-click) the installer and choose Show Package Contents.

In the Install window that opens in the Finder, go to the Contents/MacOS folder, and in there, double-click Install. That will open the Terminal application, some lines of code will automatically run, and the actual Installer should successfully launch."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be a specific issue with new versions of OS X. You may need to adjust your user settings and permissions on several of the folders so the installer can create temporary files. Beyond that I can't tell you much. My Mac knowledge is too outdated at this point and I can only advise based on what I read elsewhere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines