• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error importing smart objects

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to version 2018 cc. Now when I insert objects, they are grained. Anyone know how to tell me how?

Schermata 2017-11-08 alle 10.40.06.png imported

Schermata 2017-11-08 alle 10.40.54.pngoriginal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the Photoshop Document with the imported smart object layer structure we have no idea of the document structure,  It looks like the smart object has a white background and the document it is imported  into has add a gradient to the white background. Easy to do by selecting the white background then adding a empty layer that you fill the selection with a gradient that goes gray to white.  Or use the inverted selection to mask off the white background and reveal a gradient layer below. Ther are alyway more the one way to do things in Phoroshop.  Blending the layer in mutiply could also blend in the gradient

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI!, thanks for your answer. The background layer was not important ... I had created and then imported the object, but the error was the same.

Anyway I solved ... I removed the photoshop preferences from the library / preferences folder, recreating them. Now the program works properly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines