Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images license

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About images downloaded.

I activated the free 10 images one-month plan and downloaded 4. When downloading I chose the option "acquire license and download".

I then deactivated the subscription and received an e-mail confirming this. The email contained following indication "you can still use the resources for which you acquired the license".

But I have no message whatsoever confirming the license for the 4 downloaded images.

Can I use these freely? (in this case, they would be showed on a company website)

How do I check whether I have the license or not? Whether I am allowed to use them?

Thanks a lot for any info.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Hi Stefania,

You can use the downloaded images freely as the images downloaded once remains forever in your license history.

• Go to stock.adobe.com
  • Click on the license history

Also, I would suggest you to go through Common Questions, Adobe Stock, https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf to understand better about the usage, terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any addi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

For 1:

From the image side of view you do not see the license type. You see it, however, in your License History: https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory.

For 2:

You see the file format with the stock preview window:

2020-05-05_22-03-20.jpg

You don't see, however, if the file is an Ai or an EPS file as both are the same category.

2020-05-05_22-07-12.jpg

Ai/EPS files are vector files.

For 3:

You can open your files with any program you like, but Ai-vector files are especially snappy on the application, as the application must support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefania,

You can use the downloaded images freely as the images downloaded once remains forever in your license history.

• Go to stock.adobe.com
  • Click on the license history

Also, I would suggest you to go through Common Questions, Adobe Stock, https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf to understand better about the usage, terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita, 

I download licensed images to my computer but I do not know how to check their licenses. Some images were downloaded in JPEG format but there are on AI format. 

1) How can I check license on downloaded images? 

2) How do I know and choose format to download images?  

3) Do I have to use any specific application(s) to open any license images? 

Yours faithfully, 

An 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For 1:

From the image side of view you do not see the license type. You see it, however, in your License History: https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory.

For 2:

You see the file format with the stock preview window:

2020-05-05_22-03-20.jpg

You don't see, however, if the file is an Ai or an EPS file as both are the same category.

2020-05-05_22-07-12.jpg

Ai/EPS files are vector files.

For 3:

You can open your files with any program you like, but Ai-vector files are especially snappy on the application, as the application must support the latest Adobe Illustrator file formats. The only application that does that is Adobe Illustrator. Some third p'arty applications support up to a certain flavour of files. So depending on the creation/Saving date of the file, it may or may not work with a third party program.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started