• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to alt+enter shortcut to stroke path with brush tool?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut to stroke paths in Photoshop with the brush tool all of time in previous versions of Photoshop.That shortcut was a default setting in Photoshop that I didn't need to create myself.

That shortcut no longer works in Photoshop and I can't add it myself as a custom shortcut. Now the only option I have is to use the longer way of right clicking on my path, selecting "Stroke Path" then picking which tool I want to stroke the path with from the dialogue box.

Why is the quicker keyboard shortcut no longer there in CC 2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

There is a bug on the Alt key shortcuts in CC2018 that Adobe are working on.  In the meantime try Alt Alt+Enter (i.e. press Alt twice -the second time with the enter key)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug on the Alt key shortcuts in CC2018 that Adobe are working on.  In the meantime try Alt Alt+Enter (i.e. press Alt twice -the second time with the enter key)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked. Thank you Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines