Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill frames photoshop cc 2018

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Where do I find the options to add a frame, tree,etc. to a picture. Using shift delete does not bring up these options now in the fill pattern box on Windows 10. I am running the latest version of windows 10 and Photoshop cc 2018.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

In Photoshop CC versions Flame, Frame and Tree were removed from Fill and moved to Filter>Render>Render Type.

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop CC versions Flame, Frame and Tree were removed from Fill and moved to Filter>Render>Render Type.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for your quick response to my question which solved my first problem but now I do not  seem to be able to use flame, picture frame and tree options. They are greyed out in the render drop down box and I have not been able to activate them for any file. Can you please provide some directions.

Thank you

Norm Brown

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show your Photoshop Preferences Performance settings an also post you Photoshop CC menu Help>System info. You can

see that these menu items are not Frayed our on My Windows 10 CC 2018 machine,

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

You have resolved my problems and the problem can be closed.

Norm Brown

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum you not reporting problems or bugs to Adobe here.  Here you communicate with other Adobe user to help each other out.  There is nothing to close our you can mark an append as correct if you stared the thread.  So other will knot your question has been answered.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear JJMack,

I keep receiving Error -29 Uncaught Exception whenever I choose Filter > Render > Flame/Picture Frame/Tree or Edit > Fill with a Scripted Pattern.

Can you please help me eliminate this error? Mine is Photoshop CC 2018.

Thank you.

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That error seems to be coming from the Photoshop Script "Picture Frame.jsx"  Can you post the settings you uses in its Dialog, Upload the document you used it on post a link to it. And note what the Photoshop Target was when you used the filter and if any selection was active. For when I user the filter the setting I use cause no error the filter ran normally.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

That's what I found following the link you provided. The problem occurs no matter which image I use.

I did have a selection before using the Render options.

Sorry if I did not understand your instruction correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting your Photoshop tools and Preferences.  You never posted what settings you used in the scripts dialog.  You can see I had no problem creating a frame with the settings I used on my Windows 10 system using cc 2018.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines