• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not Access Cold Fusion (Developer) except from server

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Cold Fusion (Version 2016 Developer) and can access all apps and database information only on the computer containing CF and SQL Server Express.  When I attempt to access it from another computer on my home network, I get a error message saying it took too long . It appears that it is not getting to CF  In the Administrator, I allowed access from any ip on my network, (99.99.99.*). Any Suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What port are you running it over?

This just sounds like a classic case of firewall blocking the port. Allow the port on the firewall on the server and it will probably work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to add the specific machine IP address in the allowed list and check. Also, please check the firewall for port block.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem Solved.  Ports were closed.  Thanks for the assist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation